1. There are 3 prizes per category (first, second and third prizes), along with honorable mentions and certificates of participation; no ex-aequo prize shall be awarded in any category.
1st prize – 900.00€ + 300.00€ for the performance of Recital in one of cultural spaces of the Municipality of Santa Maria da Feira until 31st of December of 2023* + Trophy
2nd prize – 400.00€ + Trophy
3rd prize – 300.00€ + Trophy
*Recital of Piano and Flute, on 11th of November of 2023, at 9.30 p.m., at Municipal Library Auditorium of Santa Maria da Feira.
Recital of Cello and Horn, on 5th of December of 2023, at 6.00 p.m., at the Dr. Arménio Carvalho Auditorium of AMPB.
1st prize – 500.00€ + Participation in the Opening Concert of the Paços’ Premium 2023 + Trophy
2nd prize – 300.00€ + Trophy
3rd prize – 200.00€ + Trophy
1st prize – 250.00€ + Trophy
2nd prize – 150.00€ + Trophy
3rd prize – 100.00€ + Trophy
1st prize – 100.00€ + Trophy
2nd prize – 75.00€ + Trophy
3rd prize – 50.00€ + Trophy
Category E, F e G
1st prize – Certificate + Trophy
2nd prize – Certificate + Trophy
3rd prize – Certificate + Trophy
2. Revelation Prize: the panel of judges shall select the candidates in each instrument the competition; winners will be invited to take part in the Saint Cecilia Day Concert, on November 22 of 2023, at 5 p.m., at the AMPB Auditorium.
3. Excellence Prize: at the end of the Laureates’ Concert, the committee comprising the Educational Direction of AMPB, a representative of the AMPB Administrative Direction, the Artistic Director or representative of Paços de Brandão International Music Festival and a representative of Youth Wind Band and Symphony Orchestra of Santa Maria da Feira will select the candidate that most stood out during said Concert, who shall be invited to participate in the 47th Paços de Brandão International Music Festival in 2024.
4. Orchestra Prize: also, at the end of the Laureates’s Concert, the commission referred to in point 3, will select the best category A laureate who will receive the Orchestra Prize, performing on 1st of October 2023 with Youth Wind Band and Symphony Orchestra of Santa Maria da Feira.
Participants shall be solely responsible for expenses for personal travel and accommodation. The organization is not responsible for the non-use of original scores, nor for copyright payments.
5. Certificate of participation for every candidates.
6. The official awards ceremony shall take place at the Laureates’ Concert, where all winning candidates must to be present, otherwise, they will not be awarded to the respective prizes; if they are minors, they will have to be accompanied by a legal guardian/close relative to collect the monetary prize, under penalty of losing the right to the prize.